Tuesday 12 May 2015

redhead

hey.
not much is up except I henna dyed my hair! it's going to take a lot of getting used to but I do really like it - it's a deep auburn shade that goes quite red/ginger in the sun. I've wanted a drastic change for a while and although this was quite impulsive, I'm really  happy with the results - feel like I've been missing out on doing stupid teenage things anyway.
I do quite miss my old hair though. I dyed my hair more on the basis of wanting change rather than not liking my hair colour, which I have always loved. because of this i am questioning my decision (not regretting, just questioning). but what's done is done. henna is permanent! (btw i calculated it roughly and it will take about 4 years to grow the red hair out - maybe 3 if my hair grows quickly and i have it short. *sighs)



sorry for the shitty phone quality.

lots of people say it suits me - they can't all be lying, right? haha i'm so annoying i shouldn't have done it in the first place if I'd regret it so much! i like it. i like it.

bye,
-hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment