Monday 11 November 2013

cut it short

I have lately been pondering/obsessing over the possibility of cutting my hair short. 

I was thinking shoulder length or even shorter? 

I love my hair long but I need something different. Life is irritably bland. My half term has already blurred with the hours of school I'm sinking in. The only change is my emotions, which are sucky and confusing at the moment.

I watched Paris, Texas on Saturday night, which is simply an aesthetic beauty fest (most of that beauty being Jane). It was calming to be in Texas for a while. I miss America so much. It really is a great film, which I feel inadequate to review. I am so bad at describing how I feel about things lately.

Cue inspiration for my wanting to hack off my hair.















...and a ridiculous photo of me with scarlett's hair:
-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. urgh tavi is so so beautiful and hell, you should go for it! short hair is amazing, and think of all the time you'll have spare from when you would've been washing/brushing it... bliss haha:'')

    xoxoxo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might next spring! Need my mane to keep me warm for winter haha :)
      it will be bliss!!
      thanks for reading and commenting xox

      -Hannah

      Delete