Wednesday 17 April 2013

content ♡

I kinda have an obsession with my garden. But it's so pretty!!!!

Music is my life recently. For once I feel all calm and happy, listening to Lana (but I might just be going braindead from the amount of time spent on the internet today.....oh welllzz.) 

So a few days ago the light went all crazy and beautiful and there was a RAINBOW, so obviously I had to rush out to take a picture! This doesn't really capture the demented light but whateverr.



Cus selfies 4 eva.

Yeah, I took a picture of the flowers on the floor, not the actual flowers...I think it's prettier.







My electric guitar!!!! It's kinda tiny but I love it love it love it . Ebay+Etsy
<3

OMIGOD YEAH AND GRIMES.

-Hannah

5 comments:

  1. YOUR GARDEN IS SO COOL GAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty&magical garden~

    [my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos...omg that guitar! <3 followed you x

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, I am in love with that instrument <3 <3 <3

      Thanks so much for following, I followed back :)

      x

      Delete