Thursday 7 March 2013

on the subject of my utter unproductiveness

For the last few days I have been the least productive I have ever been throughout my whole life. My whole life.

I'm all: "HANNAH! DO THIS! YOU NEED TO DO THIS! RIGHT NOW! ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND DO IT RIGHTTHISECOND!!!!!", and this other part of me is like: "No. I can't. I actually can't. I don't even have a reason but I can physically not do that, OK?"

I don't understand either.

So basically, you are privileged that I am forcing myself to do this right now.

Many things have happened. 

Friendshit, mostly. 

And, YES, that is not a misspelling. It is a new word I made up to represent to the the messiness of my social life right now.

It's complicated.

Also, I'm learning how to play Youth on my guitar and I need to practice more because the day I can play Youth well will be a happyhappyhappy one.

I AM MAKING NO SENSE.

I want to be able to write about interesting things. As you can tell, that's not going to happen.

My life is a sigh.

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh, reading this post reminded me of all the homework i should be doing. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER GURL.
    ALSO IF BY YOUTH YOU MEAN DAUGHTER'S SOng you should look for video tutorials instead of tab or chord bc that's how i learnt it and ITS SO MUCH EASIER AND I HAVE NO MASTERED THE ART OF PLAYING YOUTH AND HOME AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHJQAGSJ,VAGFKSJFLUAEYFAILUD







    ...yeah...

    xx dani

    ReplyDelete