Monday 21 January 2013

Liebster Award!

I got nominated for the Liebster award by the (amazing) Morgan! Check out her blog here. You've probably heard of the Liebster award in the modern-day blogosphere. But maybe not. It's pretty low-key.

Thank you SO much Morgan! I'm truly honored :) Well, with no further ado, let's start (look at me going off on a tangent).

So, the rules of this thing are:
  • The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
  • If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
11 random facts about me:
  1. I am an absolute chocoholic.
  2. My favourite colour is blue. Which kind of blue, you ask? Any blue.
  3. I have 2 adorable pet rats. Well, everyone knows that already.
  4. I play nerdy video games with my dad (don't judge!)
  5. I buy a ridiculous amount of things that I never use. It's a very annoying trait.
  6. I have random bursts of creativity. The rest of the time I'm pretty lazy.
  7. When I'm bored in class, recently I've been doing Moonrise Kingdom doodles in the margins or colouring in my birthmarks.
  8. My favourite season has to be Winter (SNOW!), but sometimes it just gets too cold and I wish for Summer. Vice versa as well, of course. 
  9. I have made a promise to myself to live in New York at some point in my life. We go there every year to visit family in friends, but 1 week is not enough for the awe-inspiring Big Apple!
  10. I dance. A lot. I love dancing.
  11. I play guitar but I nevereverever practice.
Questions from Morgan:
  1. Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare? - Yeah, I do quite often! I would give an example but I can't think of one. Oh how I annoy myself sometimes...
  2. What's your biggest fear and why? - I'm afraid of bees. I don't know why. It isn't some deep psychological scarring or whatever. I haven't even got stung by one before! It's just I hate the noise they make and the fact that they can hurt you. I'm such a girl.
  3. If you could punch one historical figure (dead or alive) who would it be and why? - Probably King Charles I. He was such an idiot. He basically started the English Civil War alone.
  4. If you could be famous for anything, what would it be and why? - Being able to eat as much chocolate as I want without feeling sick or gaining weight. OK, not really. Maybe I'd want to be famous for blogging or being an artist. Or owning the worlds biggest collection of DMs. Fame seems pretty horrible though.
  5. Who is your idol/hero and why? - Tavi Gevinson. She is just amazing in every way. I know that it's kinda wrong to idolize people as, you know, they are still PEOPLE, but the fact that Tavi is a human with flaws actually makes her even more great. I should probably stop writing before this becomes irritatingly fan-girly.
  6. If you were to magically wake up one morning with the power to see the future, what would you do and why? - I would see what I look like in the future. Just curious. Also, I would want to see what the current trends are in 30 years from now.
  7. Favorite color of nail polish? - Hmmhmmhmhmm. Blue, I have to go with. Dark blue.
  8. Favourite drink? - Milkshakes, lemonade or hot chocolate. Thick hot chocolate. 
  9. What song is currently stuck in your head? - Um. I sing to myself a lot during the day. And nothing springs to mind. Can I change that to 'What song have you been listening to?'? This.
  10. What is your favourite film and why? - Moonrise Kingdom. 'Nuff said.
  11. If you could be best friends with anyone, who would it be and why? - Probably Suzy Bishop. Or Tavi. But I'm kinda in a tie with wanting to be her or be her BFF. This is hard.
My questions:
  1. What fashion era gives you most inspiration?
  2. Back in time or to the future? Where would you go?
  3. Favourite song right now?
  4. Cats or dogs? Why?
  5. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you choose? Why?
  6. Why did you start blogging?
  7. Who is your idol?
  8. Favourite colour?
  9. What's at the top of your wishlist?
  10. Favourite artwork? (painting, sculpture etc.) Why?
  11. If you could bring any fictional character to life who would it be? Why, and what would you do with them?
I nominate: (THIS. IS. HARD.)

-Hannah



  





1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for nominating me!! :) http://blankbones.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/another-liebster.html#more
    Don't worry, I think alot of people don't like bees. x

    ReplyDelete