Monday 7 January 2013

diver

On the bright side of life, I survived school today! I know, thanks, I'm glad too. It wasn't too bad. And I felt bad saying I was tired when one of my friends got 4 hours sleep. Jeez. I got double that. One thing is, I FORGOT HOW ANNOYING PEOPLE ARE. After only seeing my rats, myself, my parents, some of my closest friends etc. over the holidays I became completely oblivious to the extremely irritating...ness of certain people! It was kind of shocking, actually.

Anyway, however engaging school is (not), I have other, more interesting things on my mind. Such as AlunaGeorge. I know I've already done a post about them but they are SOGREAT and there's a totally shamazing teaser video of their album coming out in June (TOO LONG) that I have to share. They are perfect.

Well, there's that! 

On a side note on the brilliant John Green, I'm ploughing through his books! I've read The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alaska, Will Grayson Will Grayson and I've started an Abundance Of Katherines AND I've ordered Paper Towns. That's all of them, I believe! Basically, he is amazing (and a complete nerd, which makes him more amazing!). SPREAD THE WORD. TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment